This is not a regular blog post. If you are looking for a long read, please go back and read my other posts.
This, my friends, is a delicious hot chocolate recipe. I’m not the first to make it this way, but I’m still going to share it.
What you’ll need for this recipe is:
– 2 hot chocolate packs (milk chocolate, Swiss miss brand)
- 1 spoonful of caramel syrup (the gooey kind 😉)
- 4 spoonfuls of granulated sugar, or sweeteners
- -3/4 can of evaporated milk
- 2 jumbo marshmallows, or a handful of mini marshmallows
What to do:
- Pour 3/4 can of evaporated milk into a microwave safe cup
- Microwave the milk for one minute
- Pour 2 packs of hot chocolate into the cup and mix
- Microwave the hot chocolate for one minute
- Continue mixing the hot chocolate until it is all dissolved
- Add one spoonful of caramel, and sweetener of your choosing to the cup
- Stir and enjoy!
Let me know how you guys enjoyed this recipe, and look forward to more in the future! Thanks for reading!